With the large variety of smart phones available in the market, it becomes difficult to analyze which phone is most suitable for a person. The new models from two leading brands include the iPhone 7 Plus and the Google Pixel XL which cause a legitimate amount of dilemma in the minds of the buyers. We make this work easier by pointing out the 5 aspects that the iPhone holds above the Pixel XL.
According to information from Leakite, the Pixel flagship telephones from Google act as an android version of the iPhone since it is a smartphone that is designed by the same firm that develops the software program. Both phones have their own positive points but here are the 5 aspects which make the iPhone 7 Plus, better than the Google Pixel XL. Phonearena conveniently lists out the five factors as speakers, battery life, camera quality, water resistance and software.
1. The iPhone has a bass speaker on the bottom along with an earpiece that also contributes as a tweeter above the display. This makes the iPhone 7 Plus audio full, loud, and crisp which is great for music, video and games.
2. iPhone 7 Plus also lasted almost 2 hours more than the Pixel XL during a battery life test. It saves more energy than the Google product while on standby and hence, lasts longer.
3. The presence of a telephoto lens gives true optical 2x zoom and a new Portrait Mode. It elevates the standards of the iPhone's camera quality compared to the portrait mode in the Google Pixel which makes the graphics look unrealistic.
4. Although Google Pixel XL did not pen itself water-resistant, we hear many people saying that the phone is indeed water proof but we have to give a point to Apple here because it is a certified IP 67 for water and dust-resistance.
5. In Pixel XL, there will be Android updates for 2 years post release, and security updates for 3 years after the phone's launch. Whereas, the iPhone gets 4 years of software updates all the way up till iOS 14 in 2020.