Members of rookie boy group Romeo were rushed to the hospital after being involved in a car mishap while on their way to a fan signing event on Thursday.
Although nothing series happened to the idols, their agency has decided to cancel the show to have the boys treated for minor bruises. Shortly after the accident, Romeo's agency, CT Entertainment, released a statement to apologize for the same-day cancellation.
The label also provided an update on the results of the group's examination, which fortunately turned out well. "The Romeo members have no injuries other than slight bruising and muscle pain. We apologize for causing concern," CT Entertainment said as per Soompi.
Apart from their cancelled show yesterday, Romeo will carry on with their scheduled appearance on "Music Bank" today, March 31. The label, however, said that the boys will have to skip the usual introduction of the program.
Romeo members are also expected to go on with their promotional activities over the weekend. Meanwhile, the boys have extended their apologies to fans for causing them to worry following the minor accident.
According to Koreaboo, Romeo's Seunghwan took to his personal Twitter account to assure fans that he is doing well. The idol also shared he was flustered after the accident that he has forgotten to update the fans on their condition.
"I was so surprised about the situation earlier that I couldn't even greet my fans properly. Juliets, please be careful heading home and once again, I'm so sorry," he posted.
In another tweet, Seughwan thanked the fans for patiently waiting and understanding their last minute decision to cancel the event. The Romeo member reiterated he will be fine since the accident was not that serious.
"There were no major injuries so I'll be okay very soon, please don't worry. I'll see you all tomorrow. Thank you Juliets and I'm sorry," he added.
Catch the Romeo members later at 5:00 p.m. on "Music Bank" only on KBS2.